Monday, October 19, 2009

My Friend Sherise

Sherise and I started conversing with each other over the internet back in April 2008.

Since then, we have shared information and ideas about quilting and fiber arts. We share news of exhibits, quilt shows, classes and photos of our quilts. We had never had the opportunity to meet in person until October 12, 2009 in Chicago. She has a delightful personality and a wealth of knowledge about hand dying fabric. She also shared books from her vast collection with me. We enjoyed lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory and she went to the Marathon with me to see my husband run. It was so great to finally meet you, Sherise!


My husband and I at the Chicago Marathon

1 comment:

Sherise Marie Wright said...

Thanks for posting the picture of us at the John Hancock Building. :)-Sherise

P.S. We will meet again soon!-Thank You