Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yet, another Obama quilt

Yet again I am embarking on the journey to create a third quilt in honor of our 44th president, Barack Obama. This one is for a new and exciting book that will published this summer. The book is titled The Journey of Hope in America: Art Quilts Inspired by President Barack Obama. This will be the third book that I am published in. I am very excited and grateful for this opportunity! My quilt, Unparallelled Journey will also be featured in the book.

The Journey of Hope in America: Art Quilts Inspired by President Barack Obama will capture this incredible cultural movement in a book featuring quilts and the inspiration behind them. The book will be a large, full-color, 200 page hardback, published by Paper Moon Publishing.

I hope to get started on it in the next few days. I just about have the concept worked out and hope to have all the fabrics select by Thursday. I will keep you posted.

No comments: