Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back for Real This Time

I know I keep saying I'm back and then disappearing but I really plan to be more active this time around. I have one of my lovely daughters helping me out with this place now so there are a lot of new and exciting things to come!

What I'm Working on These Days:

* Making and marketing my Miva Marks bookmarks

- If you live in the Cincinnati area, they can be purchased at Kennedy Heights Art Center or Eula Lifestyle Boutique

- They can also be purchased at my Etsy shop



* Creating a commissioned quilt for Kennedy Heights Art Center's 5th anniversary celebration (May 9th, 2009)



I've really enjoyed working on this project. I hope they like it!


* Working on a third Barack quilt

So as you can see, I'm pretty busy! I enjoy it none the less though.

Stay tuned to watch this place come alive!

No comments: