I know I keep saying I'm back and then disappearing but I really plan to be more active this time around. I have one of my lovely daughters helping me out with this place now so there are a lot of new and exciting things to come!
What I'm Working on These Days:
* Making and marketing my Miva Marks bookmarks
- If you live in the Cincinnati area, they can be purchased at Kennedy Heights Art Center or Eula Lifestyle Boutique
- They can also be purchased at my Etsy shop
* Creating a commissioned quilt for Kennedy Heights Art Center's 5th anniversary celebration (May 9th, 2009)
I've really enjoyed working on this project. I hope they like it!
* Working on a third Barack quilt
So as you can see, I'm pretty busy! I enjoy it none the less though.
Stay tuned to watch this place come alive!