Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday Happenings


My daughters and I on Christmas day in our pajamas. :D


Hope everyone enjoyed their Holidays. The season proved to be very active for me and I wouldn't have it any other way. My holidays were spent a lot of time with family and close friends. It also wouldn't be fun times without some craft workshops, like one I attended on how to make mini kimonos. It was a lot of fun and now I'm brainstorming ways to incorporate these into my quilting work. Another tool/technique added to my creative tool box! Stay tuned to see what I come up with in the near future.



Please enjoy the pics in the album below. You get a peek into what the Holidays looked like with my family, see some of my friends, and pics from the mini kimono workshop. Wishing everyone a prosporous year. More to come from me through out the year!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES OF YOU! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Sherise Marie Wright said...

Nice family pictures Carole :) Your daughters look just like you. -Sherise